Top Ten Reasons for Choosing Nursing Assistant Training Institute
1. NATI was established in 1983. We are the oldest private vocational school for nursing assistants in WA State, under the same ownership and management. We have a long standing reputation of excellence in the community.
2. We include many things for which other schools charge extra. We provide you with your textbook,
American Heart Assocation CPR class and card, HIV/AIDS class and certificate, and use of all supplies
while you are in the class (gloves, blood pressure cuffs, stethoscopes, etc.).
3. Enthusiastic and supportive instructors. Many of our instructors have been with us for numerous years and enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with you.
4. Friendly and accessible office staff. You can speak to our staff in person or by phone during regular business hours. We are happy to answer questions and be of help to you. 5. Getting you ready for a job. Potential employers come to speak to our students and we provide a monthly job fair. We also have a job board where employers post job openings. Many employers seek out our graduates for employment. 6. State testing site. We are one of only two testing sites in the Seattle area. After training in our skills classroom you become more confident and ready to take the state comptency test in the same location.
7. Free review class for the state competency test. Once you have graduated you are encouraged to come back for a quick review before you take the state test. We also provide open classroom time to practice the skills for the state test. Our goal is to help you pass your state test and complete your NAC.
8. Conveniently located in Shoreline/North Seattle. We are located on a bus line and have plenty of free parking. We have a comfortable lecture classroom and a 3 bed skills classroom. Our bright and airy facility makes for a pleasant learning environment.
9. An opportunity for a second chance. If you need to drop the class part way through or if you fail the class you have the chance to re-take the entire class at no additional fee.
10. A high referral rate. Most of our students come to our school because of recommendations of family, friends, and co-workers who were former students. This is high praise indeed!